Game Day Policy
A7FL - Columbus is committed to providing a safe environment for our fans and stakeholders, therefore, A7FL - Columbus has implemented a policy this year that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. Exceptions to this policy will be made for all medically necessary items after proper inspection. Additional restrictions for safety are listed below in order to provide the best experience possible for our fans.
A7FL - Columbus encourages fans to not bring any type of bags, but fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
○ Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
○ No buckles, grommets/hardware or décor can be concealing any part of the bag. The bag literally must be all clear.
○ One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock bag or similar).
○ Small clutch bags, which cannot exceed 4.5" x 6.5" in size, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium in addition to one of the clear plastic bags.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars, cameras, and smartphones.
Non-approved seat cushions include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers.
In case of evacuation, instructions will be relayed via the public address system and video boards. Gate personnel and ushers will assist fans in exiting the stadium.
Cheer like a Champion. A7FL - Columbus expects all its guests to treat each other with respect and courtesy. Fans are reminded to conduct themselves appropriately and refrain from inappropriate comments and actions while in attendance. Fans may not enter the playing surface at any time or risk prosecution for trespassing and interfering with the game.
All gates open 45 minutes prior to kickoff.
Official game programs are available for purchase at the concession stand.
In the event of inclement weather, guests will be advised to seek shelter immediately; please follow instructions of game day ushers and staff.
Lost and Found
Lost items recovered during the game will be delivered to the concession. After the game, all unclaimed items are turned over to facilities management.
PLEASE PLAN ON ALLOWING EXTRA TIME TO ENTER THE STADIUM.
We thank you for your patience and understanding to ensure the safety of all guests. Every fan will be expected to walk through the security checkpoint upon entering the stadium gates. Any prohibited items found must be returned outside the gate at once or disposed of at the gate. Failure to comply will result in non-entry into the stadium for the day.
By presenting your ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the A7FL - Columbus, its management, and related entities, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches you will be denied entry into the stadium.
● Binoculars (without the case)
● Cameras (without the case) are permitted but the images cannot be commercially used. (Lens cannot extend over 3 inches)
● Wheelchairs, motorized medical scooters & valid medical devices
● Clutch purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
● Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”
● One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags
● Weapons: No weapons are allowed in the Stadium. Possession of a firearm or a weapon is strictly forbidden.
● Aerosol cans
● Alcoholic beverages
● Animals (except service animals for fans with disabilities)
● Bags that are not clear
● Balloons (air & helium)
● Beach balls
● Bottle caps
● Camera Cases
● Camera lenses over 3 inches
● Cans, bottles, bottled or boxed liquids
● Commercial audio/video recording equipment and tripods
● Confetti or glitter
● Coolers of any kind, including small soft pack coolers
● Diaper Bags
● Fireworks or missile-like objects
● Food or drink
● Ice chests
● Illegal substances